Join Our Team
Applies mathematical analysis and the principles of computer science in order to design and develop computer software
(2+ yrs experience)
(Less than 25%)
Software development tasks include: software design, code and unit testing; design and development; troubleshooting of software problems to recommend and/or execute corrective actions; provide recommendations for design enhancements; and perform integration and test activities as needed.
Requirements include the ability to multitask, have good oral and written communication skills, and work within a team environment.
The applicant must have a minimum of 3 years of applicable experience.
The ability to obtain a US Federal clearance is required.
Skills & Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience in software development using C/C++/C#. & .NET , XML
- Knowledge of Java, J2EE, Swing, JDBC
- Excellent object-oriented analysis, design & development skills
- Hands-on familiarity with version control systems such as CVS, Subversion
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL including working experience with Access and Oracle
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Familiarity with signal processing / algorithm development or strong mathematical background a plus
- BS and/or MS in computer science or a related field