Join Our Team
Scientific investigations and analysis of geophysical datasets
(2+ yrs experience)
(Less than 25%)
The self-motivated applicant would help plan and execute scientific investigations, perform analysis of large and complex geophysical datasets, and develop algorithms and/or data processing methodologies for applications within the security & surveillance industry.
Other requirements include the ability to multitask, superior oral and written communication skills, and comfort working within a team environment interfacing with technical staff.
The position may require the ability to obtain a Federal Security Clearance.
Skills & Requirements:
- BS and/or MS in seismology, geophysics, physics, or a related signal analysis field
- Experience in digital signal processing
- Experience in Unix or Linux and Windows operating systems
- Experience in MatLab, or related
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Excellent problem solving & analytical skills
- Strong oral & written communication skills
- Ability to obtain a Federal security clearance