Intrusion Detection and Movement Monitoring
Setting the global benchmark for State-of-the-Art Awareness
Selected assets demand advanced intrusion detection and movement monitoring solutions and enhanced data quality on threats with expanded intrusion detection ranges. SADAR takes perimeter awareness to the next level with greater control in threat tracking, identification, classification and reporting. SADAR offers information about both inside and outside the awareness zone for assets, large or small.
– Non-line-of-sight – detects targets underground, through vegetation, weather, and other obstructions
– Hidden appeal – invisibly buried for discreet monitoring
– Self-monitoring state of health
– Scalable to monitor extremely large properties or multiple properties via a single interface
– Significantly greater detection range
– Provides direction of the potential threat from each Smart Node
– Identifies and tracks multiple threats, simultaneously
– Operates in real-time
– Overcomes clutter and noise
Detect, Classify and Track Threats
Our SADAR system delivers previously unobtainable monitoring fidelity. SADAR autonomously detects, classifies and tracks targets from a distance.
SADAR far exceeds human senses and tracks threats through obstacles that hinder line-of-sight security systems such as fog, forests, water, physical barriers, and the horizon.
The individual Smart Sensors detect ground vibrations and deliver them to a central Smart Node where the signals are combined and processed together to deliver extended system features. Based on its analysis, the system generates specific, actionable alerts.
The number of sensors and configuration for any application are a function of the asset being secured.Case Study: US DOD